Prove Your Passion for Cybersecurity and Become an RSA®C Security Scholar
Two scholars from Georgia Tech will be chosen to attend the RSA® Conference 2018 at no expense.
The RSA®C Security Scholar program connects the brightest up-and-coming cybersecurity students nationwide with leading experts -- allowing students to develop a clearer understanding of how to pursue a cybersecurity career. RSA®C invites 30 leading universities across the country and to select two of their top scholars to represent the university at the 2018 Conference, at no cost to student or the university. Past scholars enjoyed reserved seating at the opening keynote, intimate meetings with industry luminaries, Learning Labs, and had an opportunity to present their work.
- Undergrad, Masters or Ph.D. student in good academic standing at Georgia Tech
- Submit a cybersecurity research project for IISP Cybersecurity Demo Day '17 and attend the Georgia Tech Cyber Security Summit on Sept. 27. (Undergraduates must participate with a graduate student team).
- Be willing to fully participate in RSA®C Security Scholar activities as organized by RSA®C (April 16-20, 2018), if selected to go. Details and itinerary to be announced in October 2017.
- Register to attend the Cybersecurity Lecture Series at least once before Oct. 6.
- Follow IISP on Twitter @GaTechCyber
- Visit an IISP lab in Klaus, and take a selfie with someone there. Tag it #iisp and #rsac on Twitter.
- Past experience at a research conference or published research a plus
- Past experience with public speaking, cybersecurity campus/community leadership or career a plus